Thursday, May 8, 2014

Stop By Town Square Fabric and Yarn Blog

Town Square Fabric and Yarn in Burien has been huge in helping me collect quilts for Oso. I cannot thank this shop enough because it is rather new and they have done an amazing job.

They also wrote an amazing piece about me and the trip up there to pick up quilts! Read about it here:  http://townsquarefabric.com/2014/05/update-quilts-for-oso/

I am extremely thankful to them, the the Skagit Valley YMCA who have continued to collect quilts for this area and humbled by the quilts that have come to my home and a bit sad they have stopped coming. 

However, I know I have made some wonderful quilt friends and it is my hopes that many of you will continue to support Layers of Hope - Quilting 911 as we continue to support the 911 community and first responders and we will not stop comforting those in Oso until I am told it is done!

Hug yourselves for me, hug your family members who allow you to quilt and support you in all that work and then giving them away. 

Your skills, your love, your warmth all shine through in the quilts you send!

Blessings to you all!  

If you live in the Seattle area, stop by and see Christina and Cynthia a pick up some scrumptious fabric, they have lots !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!