Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Amazing Quilt

I know I probably shouldn't say this, but I think this quilt is going to go on the faves list for the Granite Mountain crew.

I love the colors and I love the fact that all those signatures belong to firefighters and it has hanging loops for hanging up.

Everyone is so amazingly talented and I am so blessed to have you all step up to help!

This week I received a letter from a complete stranger who said she doesn't quilt but wants to help.  I was so humbled, I cried.

Another blog friend sent me a box that arrived yesterday full of quilting fabrics and patterns and I was amazed by the generosity to help keep this project up and running.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!