Thursday, September 12, 2013

Down To The Last 7 Granite Mountain Hotshot Quilts

We are down to the last 7 quilts needing to be made.

Yes, I am aware of the holidays coming around the corner quite quickly and I am aware I am going to have surgery on my right foot tomorrow (my sewing pedal foot), but things need to get completed!

So, I am down now to begging!  I am begging you quilters if you have NOT stepped forward and joined this amazing project, if you have any UFO's or even completed quilts needing a home, let me know!

In the beginning I did not think this was doable, but you all stepped up and showed me how generous you are and we got them done.

We truly need some quilters that have NOT stepped up yet, to give a break to those who made 2, 3, 5 or more quilts so they can rest!

Please 7 is completely doable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!