Sunday, September 8, 2013

Autumn Scarecrow

I know that most of you who follow this are amazing quilters and crafters, but I did want you to know I am selling this little guy in my Zibbet/Etsy shop to help support Layers of Hope - Quilting 911.

He was made by me in 2008 and tucked away and forgotten about until a few days ago when I discovered a box of quilts and holiday decorations I have made over the past 5 years.

He is 35" Wide by 41.5" long and has a polyester batting so he is a bit stuffed so to speak!

I also have lots of batting and fabric bits I hate to toss away and if you use these types of things, please contact me, I would box them up and send them to you for the cost of postage!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!