Monday, May 5, 2014

Silent Auction Being Held For Oso

Perhaps you aren't a quilter, a knitter and you can't crochet, but you love to paint, draw, take pictures of the world around you, maybe you are a soap maker, wood sign designer, etc.

Well, if you would like to be able to help the volunteers, families and firefighters of the Oso landslide and somehow you just happened to stumble over my blog, you can still help!

I am making several trips up that way, with my next one being on May15th and again on May 30th  and I am willing to take your donations for the silent auction and pass them onto those in charge.


You can also contact OsoCaring directly and find out how to get your donations to them.  Just let them know you heard about them from Layers of Hope - Quilting 911.

For those of you that do not know, I went through the area this past Friday and it is pretty devastating and seeing it on tv, is just not the same as driving through it yourself.

Please, consider donating to help these people! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!