Monday, April 7, 2014

Today

Today these boxes came in and I am so happy they arrived!  Thank you to everyone Marilyn from California, Deb from Angola, Dean from WA

I want to open them all and show the amazing quilts inside, however, I have been hit pretty hard with what I am assuming to be the flu (fever, chills, headache, oozing eyes) and can barely hold my head up or my eyes open.

Right now, I need to get over this before it settles into pneumonia!

Thank you all!

**Please know while I so much appreciate all the donations, I am not in a position where I can take clothing at this time.  If you have clothing to donate, please head over to this link and see where those items can be sent.**  http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20140331/NEWS01/303319999/Resources-Where-to-go-how-to-help-mudslide-victims

Thank you so much for your understanding! 

2 comments:

  1. Quilters up here in Sedro-Woolley and Mount Vernon are working to get quilts made for the survivor of the Oso landslide. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I, for one, very much appreciate your efforts to spearhead these quilt drives for those who are suffering. <3

    ReplyDelete

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!