Friday, April 18, 2014

Just Came Back To This

We just got home last evening from a nine day, 3270 mile round trip vacation that took us to northern California to see my elderly step-father, down through the San Joaquin valley to see my son who is homeless,  our first great granddaughter, previous in-laws, through the desert of California onto Phoenix to see our three sons, 2 grandchildren, then to Knotts Berry Farm for sun and fun, onto Magic Mountain for sun and sitting for most of the day for me, back up the state.

I am exhausted and rejuvenated and wanted to share that our house sitter very nicely stacked quilts that came in via FedEx and UPS...today we go to pick up our mail!



No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!