Saturday, April 5, 2014

If You Post Anonymously, I AM NOT Ignoring you...

When you leave me a question or a comment and you are expecting me to reply and I do not, it is not because I am ignoring you, it is simply because you have replied as an anonymous commentor and did not leave an email in your comment.

I am sorry, this is a very important issue to me when people think I am just not answering them, but honestly, I have no way to do so.

You can go into your blog settings and turn off the anonymous posting, but sadly, I do not know how to tell you how to do that.  All I can tell you is if you leave me an email in your post I will reply as soon as I can.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!