Saturday, March 15, 2014

Prayers Requested

We are in need of all Prayer Warriors!!! Nearly 4 years ago I asked for support from you wonderful folks for two of our dispatchers, Tanya Pressgrove and Brandy Frye. Their family member, Brendon Gay (now 4 years old), was in need of a life saving transplant. Several months after my request he received the transplant and has been thriving for the past two years. Almost two weeks ago, his body became very sick and started to reject the organ. Brendon is gravely ill and I am asking for any and all prayers for this precious child and his family.

If you would like to send a card to this family, you may do so at:
Brandy Frye
5527 Bartlett Grove Cove
Bartlett, TN 38134


Please make sure you mention Layers of Hope - Quilting 911~

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!