Saturday, March 29, 2014

PLEASE Do Not Post ANONYMOUSLY

Please I am still getting emails with questions and comments that come to be anonymous or anonymous at blogger dot com.  If you are posting anonymously, I have absolutely no way to send a reply back to you and answer your questions or address your comments.

Feel free to leave a comment with and address such as:
janedoe at gee mail dot com
janedoe at yahoo
janedoe @geemaildotcom

I feel bad that there are people asking me questions and thinking I am not responding when I have no idea how to respond to you and if you have a blog and think I can just click on it and leave an email it doesn't work that way at all.

So please, please, turn off the anonymous when you leave a comment to me so I can get back to you quickly!

1 comment:

  1. I had a blog on blogspot and you can set it up in the "settings" and the "Posts & Comments" NOT to allow anonymous posts by choosing "Registered Users", you can also set it up "Comment Moderation" so you would read all before they are allowed.
    This may help weed out the Anonymous ones.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!