Thursday, June 27, 2013

Baby Quilt for OKC Done!


This is the baby quilt I made to send to the tornado survivors of OKC. I love the fact that someone put all the pieces together in a stash box as a trade and I was able to just sew them together, add the borders, back and binding!

I used FMQ in the individual squares to quilt it all together and am pretty happy with the way it came out.

 
  Always adding quilt labels to those quilts I send to others, I wanted something different so I turned this label into a baby rattle or is it I turned the baby rattle into a label?

I have one more larger quilt I am working on before I send the first box off and am hoping to have it done next week!

Having Fibromyalgia seriously curbs my quilting time!













.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!