Friday, September 7, 2018

Rebuilding A Quilt Stash

I truly would love to shout to the world that our family circumstances have changed and we are now out of the 5th wheel and into a stick and bricks home, however, right now that is not in the foreseeable future.

Knowing the huge need for quilts, we rent a heated storage unit and I am having my husband build some shelving inside the unit and I would love to begin collecting quilts of all sizes from crib and toddler to queen/king and colors for both male and female.

This will be done and when there is a need, I am hoping I can go to storage grab the number of quilts needed and pack them off and ship them out.  

By doing it this way, I am no longer struggling to find quilts but will have them ready to go.

If you are interested in helping out with this, please contact me at compassionatequilter at rocket mail dot com

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!