Monday, September 17, 2018

Quilts Need for Fire Fighting Family and Fire Fighters

I know I still have followers out there, you may not meet me for coffee, we may not text daily, but I know you are out there.

At this time, there is a huge need for quilts for a Sturgis, SD fire fighters family. Assistant Fire Chief David Fischer died in an explosion just over a week ago leaving behind his wife and 7 children, 1 girl 23 and 6 boys 9 to 23.

At this time, there is a quilt on the way to the 9 year old son, but we need to get the other 7 quilts out to the boys and their mom and I know we can do this.

Sadly, when we are finished taking that on, I would like to get the fire fighters that worked closely with Assistant Chief Fischer quilts of their own and this is where I need so many of you to please step up as we need 47 quilts for the volunteers.

Please, contact me if you are willing to step up and help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!