Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Updated Quilt Needs Ohio

At this writing, we have had 2 male quilts spoken for, so at this time we are still in need of 4 quilts for adult males and 14 quilts for females.

It is important that I know what you are sending and when so I can notify the agency as well as keep records of how many have arrived.

Please remember the following:
Quilt Size 40 x 40 to larger (Your Choice)
Label Information Must Contain:
Quilters Name, Date Quilted
Layers of Hope-Quilting 911 Cares
**You can add anything you would like after that!**
Also if you would like when sending the quilt you may send a note or card to the department as well, that is entirely up to you.

Notify Me you are sending the quilt and please send me your name and address. I am NOT a huge business, I do NOT share your information with anyone. 

However, I do keep it on file, send you a thank you note, a holiday card and once in awhile I may send you a request to ask if you would be able to send another when we have a dire need.

Thank you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!