Monday, May 4, 2015

Direct Delivery in Person To My Doorstep

From Susie in South Carolina
You simply cannot imagine my amazing surprise when my dog began barking up a storm at the window a few moments ago. I asked who was there and got the most shocking response from the other side.

'My name is Susie, I am from South Carolina and I have a quilt to deliver to you.' Susie has been working on this amazingly large as in I think bigger than King, quilt and knew she was coming to Washington and discovered how close we are to the exit off the freeway and made a special delivery so we can bless others!

I don't even know what to say. I have had people that live close tell me they were coming, but this just blew me out of the water and I feel so amazingly blessed and I know whomever this quilt goes to will feel the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!