Sunday, April 12, 2015

HELP! How To Prevent Fleece Build Up on Cutting Mat

I need to know if anyone else has ever had this issue when cutting a fleece backed quilt?

This is the fleece that was left behind after each time I would pick up the quilt to move to make a new cut. It was like the mat was a sticky mat.

I have never had this happen in the past and I am not sure what to make of it.

This is not in the cutting grooves as my mat is fairly new, it just appears it collecting the fleece as I would pull it away from the quilt.

I am open to any suggestions on ways to prevent this, what may have caused this from those that have far more experience than I do!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!