Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My Heart Is Broken

Several weeks ago I sent out a request for quilters who would be willing to send quilts to Midland Police Dispatchers due to working a police involved shooting where one of their officers perished.

Today with the wonderful help of a dispatcher friend, I was able to send off those 12 quilts to give them warmth and comfort and let them know we care.

When I returned from running errands, I broke down after learning one of Midland's police officers shot and killed himself and his wife and they leave behind 2 year old twins.

The quilts are sent, perhaps today's timing was God finding that perfect moment for me to send them out.
Won't you please consider sending them a card and let them know you are praying and thinking of them?

Midland Police Department
601 Loraine Street
Midland, TX  79701

http://www.newswest9.com/story/27643563/midland-police-identify-officer-killed-in-murder-suicide

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!