Saturday, June 7, 2014

To The Quilter With 5 Quilts, Please Contact Me!

You commented on a post about my needing more male quilts and told me you have someone bringing 5 quilts my way and needed my information.

However, you posted anonymously and I have no way to reach you. I am hoping today, you see this and contact me at:

compassionatequilter@rocketmail.com

I live along I-5 Corridor and can meet person somewhere if they are coming north from Oregon or Vancouver.

If not, they are more than welcome to drop off with Christina and Cynthia at Town Square Fabric and Yarn in Burien at
 just have her drop then off and tell the amazing ladies that they are for Layers of Hope!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!