Friday, June 6, 2014

Please, I AM NOT Ignoring YOU!

So many times I hear over and over from people that they have quilts ready, but I am NOT replying to their emails or comments and that is not the case.

If you post ANONYMOUSLY, I simply have absolutely no way to connect with you, it is just that simple.  I do NOT ignore anyone, I have tried so many times to repeat this mantra and don't know how to get everyone to understand.

If you want me to contact you, send me an email address in your comment such as jane doe at google dot com and I will understand it. If you don't want it published, let me know, I will keep the Email and delete your commnet.

To the quilter who posted they needed my contact information to bring up 5 quilts to the Seattle area, I cannot contact you without a way to do so.

You may contact me via compassionate quilter at rocketmail dot com or you may have your friend drop off the quilts to Town Square Fabric and Yarn in Burien and let Cynthia or Christina know they are for layers of hope.

I am south of Seattle if they are coming from Oregon they will pass my little area and I would gladly meet to pick the quilts up.

The ball is now in your court, as I have no other way than this to contact you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!