Monday, May 26, 2014

Alaska State Troopers Information

I do not know how many are in the Fairbanks Dispatch center, however, if you would like to send them a card of condolence, I know they would appreciate it.  

If you would like to send their families or the dispatchers that were on duty a quilt, please contact me and I will get further information.

The town of Tanana is extremely small and I am sure they are just as saddened and sick as we all are.

I’m a dispatcher at Fairbanks Emergency Communications Center in Fairbanks, Alaska, and am writing to request a posting of support for the Alaska State Troopers – D Detachment Dispatch Center.  Two of their Troopers were killed on May 1, 2014 in Tanana, Alaska. 
Here is the link for the story of what happened.   https://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/20140501/two-alaska-state-troopers-killed-tanana-shooting
It would be great if centers could send cards, words of encouragement or whatever they may decide is appropriate to help them through this tough time.
Their mailing address is:   
Alaska State Troopers “D” Detachment
Dispatch Center
1979 Peger Road
Fairbanks, Alaska 99701

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!