Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I Need a Volunteer Accountant

After having an amazing talk last night that encouraged me to not give up on my dreams of becoming a non-profit and after so many of you have reached out and blessed me with the quilts to take to Oso, I have decided to jump in with both feet and do this!

Today I have spent the day writing up a business plan, mission statement (we already had one), etc. However, I am not an accountant, I dislike working with numbers, projections and statistics, so I am looking for someone who is an accountant that would like to volunteer their services to draw up a 3 year budget.

We can do this via Email or telephone and I can call you, but I seriously am lost when it comes to business budgeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!