Friday, March 28, 2014

Washington Landslide Quilt URGENT Request

I have a huge  and urgent request to make of all you quilters. Please ensure you are NOT responding to me with a question as an anonymous blogger as I have NO WAY of reaching back out to you.

If you are concerned about someone seeing your email address on this blog, then please send me an email to either one of my email addresses:

compassionatequilter@rocketmail.com

Jean.Kester@yahoo.com

To those who I have not sent a response back to it is probably because I only received an anonymous email.  You can also send it to me as anonymous and post your email address in the body of your message.

 

1 comment:

  1. Jean, I'm a member of Quilters By The River in Sedro-Woolley. Our group is beginning to get coordinated to make and donate quilts to survivors of the mudslide. I'm not sure yet how we'll deliver the quilts, or when, but I was wondering whether you have some method in place for keeping track of what the need is as time wears on.

    ReplyDelete

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!