Monday, March 17, 2014

Updating Files You Can Help

I am updating my files for Layers of Hope. I have so many quilters over the years that have contributed and some no longer can or have moved to local charities and I love it and I get it.

However many of my contacts have double entries into my address book under blog names, pseudo names, emails, etc.

I am asking everyone who wants to continue to help support this organization whether it be donating a quilt, postage, thread, fabric, sending out cards to one hurting or saying a prayer and would like to receive our soon to be...well maybe by May, newsletter, please let me know.

The last thing I want to do is send you emails or requests that you no longer want to be part of. When you send me your email and asked to be removed, I will do so.

You can come back anytime and you can still follow us and read our blog without any obligation.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!