Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Quilt Sizes for Landslide Quilts

I keep getting the question asked about quilt sizes so here they are.

Baby Quilt minimum 42 x 42

Toddler quilt should be about 50 x 50

All others should be at least twin sized. These families are in shelters right now, think of making a quilt large enough to cover a grown man or a grown couple.

So at least 55 x 75 but a true twin is 69 x 90 inches.

We are looking for quilts to cover from infants to adults and I promise every quilt I receive will be donated, but I am not going to tell anyone how large it has to be only to think about what size you would need at night in a shelter to keep you warm.

Blessings to you all!

5 comments:

  1. I have a large king I could donate if that would work for you. Where would I send it? My email is gschwesinger@comcast.net
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha McCurdy here, again. Did I give you the right email address?

    mmccurdy.wa@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post the address for us to send quilts for the Washington Landslide Victims.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a couple of baby/toddler quilts I would love to donate. Could you please send me the address they can be sent to.
    Thank you
    Debbie Szafranski
    kindredfolks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need addreess in order to send 2 quilts. Contact me with address pannbaas@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!