Monday, February 10, 2014

Please Help Us by NOT Posting Anonymously!

I recently over the week-end received a message from a lady telling me she had a quilt to donate. However, the email contact she gave comes back with an inability to locate message from my provider.

I am not familiar with her provider so I do not know if it was typed incorrectly or something else happened, so I am asking all of you, please if you leave a comment and need me to reply, do not leave an anonymous comment.

You can leave something in your post like goofy at yahoo dot com
or goofy@ yahoo dot com or contact me via email if you do not want your email published for which I totally understand, but please don't be anonymous.

Thank you so much and to those who don't hear back from me, that is probably what is happening!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!