Saturday, February 8, 2014

Another Beautiful Quilt on its Way!

I cannot sing the praises long enough or high enough to these amazing women who reach out to help our unseen heroes and their family members!

This quilt was made by Bev S. for Kelsa who is the niece of a dispatcher who was in a severe auto accident and is still in the hospital.

Kelsa's aunt was about to retire when the accident happened and is now also caring for Kelsa's two young daughters ages 4 & 7.

This is an amazing quilt and I am so thankful to all of you.

If you haven't gotten involved with Layers of Hope - Quilting 911 yet, please consider making a quilt.  Posting our link on your blog, talking to your quilt guild about us or even your local quilt shop!

It is my goal to be able to stock up on quilts and when we have a need just go to the shelf and mail them off, I can't do this alone, it takes all of us!

Thank you Bev!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!