Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Looking for February's Featured Charity Quilter

In January we have met Marilyn from California that makes many quilts for a variety of charities, from her Binky Patrol they make quilts for children, children of prisoners, Layers of Hope and so much more.  

If you have not taken the time to read the interview with Marilyn, I encourage you to check it out here.

With only 2 more days left in January, I am fast looking for a charity quilter, crocheter, knitter, etc. to be interviewed for the month of February.

It is really very painless. I send you a list of questions, you answer them and send them back to me with a photo or two of some of your projects.

I don't pry into personal lives, but I want everyone to meet the wonderful people that make up this amazing team!

Just send me a message if you would like to be featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!