Friday, December 20, 2013

Still Needing Quilt For 12 Year Old

 I am still looking for someone to make a quilt for a 12 year old male whose favorite color is black.  I have the rest of his families quilts ready to go, but just cannot bear to send 3 and leave one out.
**Completed**

I know it is Christmas and at this time it can hold off until January although I really wanted to have these sent out by next week sometimes things get in the way.

I will not ask any of you to take on a new project, but perhaps if you have a completed quilt sitting around that would be perfect for a 12 year old young man, you would be willing to bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!