Monday, December 2, 2013

Please Consider Giving To Us This Christmas Season

So many of you give and give to this organization already that I feel bad asking for more especially since I know your mail boxes must be full of people asking for money for any number of charities.

I am asking you to please consider giving to us to help me complete the design for Layers of Hope and all the stuff that goes with setting up this great organization as well as changing to another site as Blogger isn't always reliable.

We are at 41% of our goal for doing this and I am not asking you to jump in and finish us to 100%, all I am asking is that if you can afford it, can you help us with $5 or $10?

In the past I have asked people to collect change for 15 to 30 days and give that to Layers of Hope.  Trust me, everything helps.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!