Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thank You For Your Input

Until the completion of our new background design, this blog is going to be a continual work in progress and one that I very much welcome and appreciate having input on.

You will notice the addition at the top of 'pages,' that was an amazing recommendation and lots of wonderful assistance from a wonderful blogger who volunteered to reach out and help me.

Today, I received a comment that everything was overlapping and if I could check it through Firefox. I so appreciated her comment and while I will admit to being technically challenged, I went in and hopefully cleaned it up a bit and made it look nicer! 

Anytime you see an issue, please let me know so I can look into it and try to figure out how to improve!

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!