Wednesday, August 14, 2013

At The Post Office, A Blessing

I was at the post office mailing quilts and the postal clerk says, you are in here a lot with packages, so I explained what we do and talked about all of you and she said that was so cool!

When I walked out an older gentleman approached me and said I would like to help you and gave me $3.00. I wished it could be more, but it is all I have.

I thanked him and told him every little bit helps me buy more fabric, thread, batting, pay for another package to be mailed out and oft times than not it allows me to reach out and help those of you who need fabrics, etc.

We have had 2 very sweet donors this time, one for mailing costs and the amount she set aside was such a blessing and another donation.  I am so blessed to have your trust.

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!