Monday, August 12, 2013

Another Amazing Thank You

This one came in from Brenda today and it made me cry my eyes out!  Brenda states, 'Received a note from John Percin’s parents. It says':
 
'What a beautiful quilt. We are so honored you and Mary sent us this in honor of our son John Percin Jr. One of the 19 Granite Mountain Hotshots who lost their lives in the Yarnell fire. Our son was an amazing young man. We are so proud of him. Thank you again for your kindness. He would be very honored.'
 
My longarmer quilted all of my quilts at no charge, as her way of helping what an amazing gift both of these women collaborated on and what a heartfelt gesture from the Percin family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!