Tuesday, July 23, 2013

More Quilts for Granit Mountain Hot Shot Families

Many of you know my wonderful friend Sherry over at http://ificouldsetmysoulfree.blogspot.com/
Sherry is just an amazing talented lady from crocheting to quilting to making dresses and more for weddings and her daughter Mallory is also very creative.

Sherry and Mallory stepped up to take the 2 daughters of Travis Turbyfill and here are their finished quilts!




I am so happy to have so many ladies and families step up and make quilts and send me tops and backs to complete.  But we still have around 32 more to complete.

Please, I am amazed at the generosity of quilters, but I am also appalled at some of the comments I am readings...they have life insurance, they will have more than enough, people are already giving them things, etc..

Wow!! Is this really what we have become?  I know there are others out there in need, but I took on this project because it touches my heart. I see others for cancer patients, preemies, veterans, flood and fire victims.

I say the more they receive the more blessed they are!  So please when you look at these really consider stepping up to help out as Sherry and Mallory and so many others have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!