Thursday, July 11, 2013

Granite Mountain Hotshot Family Quilt Updates 7/31 Still Need 25 More

First my apologies as it appears several have sent me Emails or blog posts and I didn't respond to them, then I discover that for some reason, Google has decided to send my mail to a Gmail account I rarely check.

Secondly, if you have been given one of these family members and I do not show it, please let me know ASAP. We have had people change to several families, others have requested to not have the one assigned and take on someone else, still others keep taking on more and more.

I cannot say it enough, you are all awesome.

The Following Families have been completely adopted and I can't wait to show the quilt pictures when I get them:
  1. Eric Marshes Family adopted!
  2. Jesse Steed's Family adopted!
  3. Travis Turbyfill's Family adopted!
  4. Anthony Rose's Family adopted!
  5. Robert Caldwell's wife and children adopted!
  6. Andrew Ashcraft's wife and children adopted! **Still have other family members needing adopting!**
  7. Joe Thurston's mom and family adopted! 
  8. John Percin Jr.'s Family adopted! 
  9. Grant McKee's Family Adopted!
  10. Scott Harris's Family and girlfriend adopted! 
  11. Clayton Whitted Family Adopted! 
  12. Wade Parker Family Adopted!
Here are the family members I have left:
1-Chris Mackenzie's:
  • Brother Aaron
  • Stepmom Janice Mackenzie 
  • Stepsisters Janae Gier and Jill Allison
2- Sean Misner's Family
  • Parents Ronald and Tammy Misner (I may have assigned them to someone but have no record)
  • Sister Steffie **Adopted by Teri D**
3-Billy Warneke's Family
  • Mom Kathie Purkey
  • Dad Harry Warneke
  • Sister Melinda Warneke
  • Brother Fred
  • Brother David
  • Half Sister Victoria Purkey
  • Grandparents Jack and Nancy Warneke
4-Kevin Woyjeck's Family
  • Sister 16 year old Maddie **Adopted by Quilting Ranny/Claudia Pate**
  •  Brother 19 year old Bobby **Adopted by Teri D**
  • Mom Anna
5-Dustin DeFord's Family (His is the largest)
  • Sister Becky (DeFord) King
  • Brother Kenton DeFord
  • Brother Stephen DeFord
  • Brother Nathaniel DeFord
  • Sister Rebecca DeFord
  • Sister Heidi DeFord **Adopted by Quilting Ranny and Pat West**

6- Travis Carter's Family
  • Dad Tripp Carter
  • Mom Glenna Eckel
  • Sister Melissa Lange

7- Garret Zuppinger's Family
  • Dad Bryan
8- Andrew Ashcraft's Family
  • Mom Deborah Pfingston
  • Dad Thomas Ashcraft
  • Brother TJ
  • Sister Laura Pfingston
In addition to those that have already been adopted, I have several quilts being mailed to me to put together and when they arrive I will determine which family member they go to.

I am hopeful this is the last update we will need with the exception of saying mailed and showing pictures. Bless you all as you truly are amazing angels!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!