Sunday, July 14, 2013

Donations For Layers of Hope

I want to step up here and say first and foremost if you donate to Layers of Hope right now, I am NOT set up as a non-profit organization, so if you are looking just for a tax write off I would recommend donating to one of the many wonderful charitable organizations out there.

Layers of Hope - Quilting 911 is NOT just for Aurora, Newtown, Prescott, I am here to help all police/fire/emergency telecommunication operators and other emergency based personnel where I see a need.

This is just an option for the many that have been stopping by and letting me know they want to help but they don't quilt, sew, crochet or knit.

So, I have set up a donation button through Paypal on this site to give you a chance to donate if you feel so led!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!