Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Baby Quilt Almost Complete

I was lucky enough to win not one but two recent traveling stash boxes and the second one had completed squares for a baby quilt, al I had to do was sew them together, add some borders and a back and now they are ready for quilting and will be placed in the box for Oklahoma City.

I used fabric I already had on hand for the borders and the back and I love the backing fabric with its varigated blues to greens to purple and the bubbles!
All that needs done now is the quilting and into the box with the other quilt waiting to go to OKC.  I just wished I was quicker at making quilts like I used to be!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!