Thursday, December 6, 2018

Mother and her child with a quilt from Layers of Hope- Quilting 911 and a guild in Tucson
I asked and many of you have stepped up and as usual, I am posting the pictures of quilts and their receivers as they come to me.

This mom, her little girl and husband as well as new baby on the way were blessed with an apartment and her husband a job so they could settle into a new normalcy after the Camp Fire in California.

So blessed that Kathy and her quilting guild in Tucson stepped right up and sent her 2 quilts.

While she is not a member of the first responder family, her story touched my heart and she was the first one that agreed to be helped.

God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!