Sunday, November 25, 2018

Camp Fire of California

It is with sad news I report that my own 84 year old step dad lost his home to the Camp Fire in Paradise, CA. We are blessed he is safe and staying at my brothers home until he decides where he wants to go.

In the meantime, many fire fighters and their families, law enforcement families, dispatchers, ambulance drivers and other first reponders and working daily while having no more home for their families to return to.

I am so overwhelmed by all of this, reading their stories and wanting to help.

Please, I know the holidays are upon us, but think about what you can do with quilts to help those that help us!

The photo below is of my step dad's garage, I do not have any of his home at this writing!

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!