Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Consider a small purchase

If you cannot knit or crochet and want to help support Layers of Hope - Quilting 911, please check out my Etsy shop and make a purchase to help us.

Every cent that is profit goes towards the support of this organization.

Profit for me is sales - Etsy Fee - Paypal fee, but if you see something you are interested in and would like to purchase away from Etsy, you can also contact me.

I believe my items are priced fairly as I do not believe in trying to sell things at such high prices they won't sell. Here are a few pics of our items:

Apron
Dr. Who Key Fobs


Dr. Who and Elephant Key Fobs

Butterflies

Semi-Colons

Fish

Angels


Infant Seattle Seahawk Fish Hat

Adult fish Hate

Recycled Denim Bag

Inside pocket recycled bag

Tote/Grocery Bag

Embroidered Pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!