Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Help Support Layers of Hope

Front..Top Card Can Be Changed Out

Holding a few Christmas Cards

Back with tabs

I am selling these card holders in my Etsy shop for $20 each and they will come with a metal hanger with wooden dowel attached.

This particular one is for Christmas, but I can make them for a birthday celebration (just slip the honoree's photo in the top), Valentines day (great gift for a teacher), how about for a student to hang in their locker at school or their room?

All someone needs to do is contact me via email and we will go over the details.

All proceeds after costs will 100% go to support Layers of Hope - Quilting 911.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!