Friday, March 20, 2015

Two in and Five out to Tonasket Fire

Received 2 quilts in from Minnesota and then packed up those and 3 more to send to Tonasket Fire for those that fought the Carlton Complex fire last year in WA state.






These are the 5 quilts I just boxed up for Tonasket Fire Department. Two of them came from Minnesota earlier this week anonymously.
The beautiful blue and white knitted one came from the Dakotas and has been waiting for a permanent home. The other two were sent to me to complete the binding and I did that this week.

What a blessing to be able to bless those that work so hard for all of whether in WA or any other state, those brave men and women that fight wildfires are just amazing and so deserving of these gifts you help me get out to them!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!