Monday, March 30, 2015

Give Your Cutting Mat a Bath

Most of us that quilt or sew frequently know to take care of our quilting/sewing machines and many long time quilters know when to change the blade on their rotary cutters, take your scissors to be sharpened, etc..

However, very few of us probably recognize the need to give our cutting mats a warm bath once in awhile. That is correct, I said to give our cutting mats a bath, as in place it into the bath tub.

If you are new to quilting or think I am a bit off my rocker, check this link out and it shows you how to do it!

http://www.keepnuinstitchesquilting.com/need-a-drink-so-does-your-cutting-mat-2-videos-short-tutorial-for-your-cutting-mat-care-feeding/

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!