Wednesday, January 28, 2015

9 Quilt Request For April

I just received this request yesterday. If any of you can step up and help, please let me know.

9 quilts by April for a banquet for the Dispatchers who handled the murder of 2 Deputies down here. 7 for females and 2 are male. This is from a Sacramento dispatcher.

We are still behind on quilts for the Carlton Complex Fire and still need more quilts for adults for the fire fighters and others that were involved.

If we can get this all caught up and tied up, I will be a happy camper!

1 comment:

  1. If I can get my quilting machine fixed, I can take care of these quilts by April. I'm still waiting on parts for it. It's so hard to not have a machine for so long :( I'm learning patience, but not a good student I guess.

    ReplyDelete

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!