Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Eight Quilts Needed to Close 2014

We are still in need of eight quilts by the end of 2014, however, I know that is just tomorrow. So I am reaching out to all of you to see if you would be willing to contribute quilts for 2 families that both lost their homes and possessions to fires.

The Stenmark family of Shasta, CA. We need 1 large quilt for the parents and 2 large quilts for the teens. The boy loves the 49ers and California teams.

The other is for the family of a Missouri dispatcher who was living with her sister when their home burned to the ground.

Quilts needed will be 2 adults, an 8 year old girl, 9 year old boy and 2 year old. I am checking the shelves, but most of the quilts we have on hand are for infants and toddlers. 

If you can send a quilt to any of these families by the end of January, please let me know as it is important that I know these families have all been covered in warmth and shown how much we care and that strangers will reach out to help them!

Blessings!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!