Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Heading to Okanogan County...Any Quilters In This Area?

I have been in contact this morning with many of the agencies in the area that have first responders and I have numbers of those in each we need quilts for.

I have never been to the east side of the state since living here so heading over the mountain pass to see another side of the country will be a bit exciting.

I know I have quilters in WA state, if you live in the area we will be traveling through or close enough we can detour, I would love to meet you and if you know of any quilt shops that I can drop fliers and brochures off at, send me the names and addresses.

It is very important for me to reach out in these areas and let people know what we are all about!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!