Friday, August 8, 2014

Where Is Everyone?

I was absolutely shocked last evening when I noticed in my blogging stats that Layers of Hope - Quilting 911 has had over 126,000 blog views! You read that right, 126,000. 

With that many views we are doing something right and I need to ask if you are a quilter who pops in to see what we are doing, please please grab our button on the side bar and add it to your blog. 

Please take a moment to link a post back to us about our quilting and gathering of quilts and let everyone you know, be aware we are gathering quilts for the Washington Wildfire families.

I know, trust me, I know there are thousands of charities out there wanting quilts and we are always being asked for one more, but perhaps you can do as several of our followers are doing and commit to 1, 2, 4 or more quilts per year.

You don't have to send them during crisis, but it would be nice to do so, what we need to do is start building up the surplus so we can have then ready to go when the need arises. So, if you send them during the year we will keep our shelves stocked.

Help us continue to help our amazing 'unseen 911 heroes and first responders' during times of crisis and others during times of disaster, please help me continue to reach out to those that are so touched when we bless them for the jobs they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!