Sunday, July 6, 2014

I Need Your Help, Please!

Some of you may be offended by this request and if you are please know I do not mean to offend anyone, but my family needs help.

As you may or may not be aware of, my husband and I are raising 3 grandchildren ages 11, 12 & 13, they have another sibling who is 9 and who we have prayed for many years to be joined with all of them as siblings should be.

I just received a telephone call from their mom, she is getting all the paperwork ready to send her up here, however, she wants her up here by Saturday, July 12th and as you all know, short notice flights are out of this world.

If anyone has any frequent flier miles they could donate to us to help us get her up here, I would so appreciate it.  As it is, she will be coming up with one suitcase and we will need to start getting her clothing as well as purchase a new couch so we have a place for her to sleep.

Normally I would not post this here, however, if I post it on Facebook, her mom's family will see it and a small war will break out.

Thank you so much for reading this.

1 comment:

  1. Jean, I've lost my email address book temporarily but need to consult with you about Pastor Sandy's quilt. Please send me an email. <3

    ReplyDelete

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!