Monday, May 12, 2014

More Pictures

A few more quilt pictures, this one from Karen S. in California, definitely for a mam, thanks Karen for not forgetting the men in the trenches!

From Karen S.
From Joanne

From Marilyn and I did the binding

I love when I can do bindings, I did it again!
 Thank you all for your support. Please continue to pass the news around, we have a request for another 43 male quilts, so you can see I still need lots more.

I am going back to Oso this week, dropping off quilts to SnoPac which were forgotten last time, fleece blankets to the Family Center in Darrington if I can get in town on time, more to the church, Arlington Police Department and of course more to pick up!

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!