Saturday, April 26, 2014

Such Warmth

Today, I unpacked or my granddaughter actually unpacked and repacked 60 fleece blankets that were sewn by the Sewing Klatch in Newport, Beach California. Also in the mix were 12 beautiful quilts. 

I am going to have to rent a mini-van next week as mine needs some repairs and remove the seats and put boxes in the back and drive them up to the area.  I will also probably spend the night with my cousin and his beautiful fiancee as I cannot make the drive and back or I won't be able to walk when I get home.

Everything is just amazing to me and I cannot wait to get up in the area and begin to bring your smiles to those hurting!

1 comment:

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!