Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Together We Can Make This Happen

I am so very grateful to the two people who reached out and have thus far donated to my Go Fund Me site that I have set up to help me get this blog turned into a professional looking website so we can reach out to more quilters and they can see this is legit!

Right now, I have raised $50 of the $172 needed to pay for the unique design and a year of website costs. I believe in this project, I know we, all of us, you and I and all those to come believe in this project, so I am asking each of you if you feel led to please help me reach this goal.

Perhaps you can't afford to donate a few dollars and if you can't that is okay, but would you be willing to post this need to your blog and let others know about it as well.

Please, I really believe in what I am doing and I have seen that each one of you believe in it or you would not have donated over 100 quilts in the past year.

If you can afford $1, $5, $10 or more any amount would truly help get this off the ground in a way it should be reaching so many people!

Bless You All!

1 comment:

  1. Please view the website under Mozilla Fire Fox. It is not easy to read at all. The words are overlapping on the background and some of the ads are covering other ads or wording.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!